Windows 10 brought us some exciting new features and also changes towards the existing capabilities. However, It also introduced some common problems with it. If you are experiencing some Bluetooth issues like Bluetooth not working Windows 10, then here are a few solutions you can look at to acquire it to work properly.
The company has already released many updates. Also, Microsoft has released Windows 10 Anniversary update to fix major Windows 10 bugs. A couple of factors could cause your Wireless device never to work, and we’ll speak about them now. First, it won’t hurt if you check if your Wireless is enabled. To take action, go to Control panel and check if Bluetooth is toggled on. Also be sure that your Wireless device is fully charged and discoverable.
Now probably the answer that will repair your Wireless problems in Windows 10, updating a driver. It’s possibly the millionth time you’ve read about it, but it could be helpful. Therefore, should you didn’t obtain an update for the driver through Windows Update, head to Device Manager and try to obtain the newest driver on your Wireless device manually.
If you think you’d be luckier, you can even search for the suitable driver on the manufacturer’s website. Here’s how to properly look for the Bluetooth driver online. You can easily find and download latest Bluetooth drivers for Windows 10. Bluetooth is a preferred method of wirelessly transferring information between two devices including your phone along with your headphones, your media player, and a speaker. It’s one of the most widely used wireless technology on earth, in line with the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
Bluetooth is all great when it works. But if you’re someone who likes to experiment with one of these types of related devices, you realize it can be annoying when there’s a hang-up pairing the 2.
Fix Problem with Windows 10 Bluetooth Not Working:
When you perform Windows 10 update or upgrade the system to Windows 10, If your Bluetooth keyboard stops functioning, one of the most likely cause is bad drivers. Naturally, there could be some other factors. In this article, you’ll discover ways to solve this problem.
Windows update or update could cause driver problems. You can go to Device Manager and check the driver status. When there is a problem using the drivers, you can view a yellow mark close to the device as following screenshot shows.
Often users came across certain problems after replacing their programs to Windows 10. A typical problem that you may experience is related to the functioning of Bluetooth. Following Windows 10 upgrade, you might find wireless is often unavailable or not work.
Rather, you could encounter the specific situation where you don’t discover the Wireless turn On and Off button. These devices could have been working well on your own previous Windows OS 8.1, 8, 7, XP or Vista, but after upgrading to Windows 10, they’re no more functioning properly. Microsoft hasn’t resolved the Wireless difficulty in Windows 10. In Windows 10, the Wireless no longer working since it’s blocked from the beginning.
Steps to Fix Bluetooth not Working Windows 10?
- Go to Device Manager > right click on your Bluetooth Device
- Select Properties > go to Advanced tab
- Write down the number next to Manufacturer ID
- Go to this page and enter your Manufacturer ID
- It will identify and redirect you to the right page where you can download the latest driver
- After installing new Bluetooth Drivers, reboot your computer.
Allow Bluetooth Devices to Connect to This Computer
- Allow your devices to connect.
- Go to Control Panel > Click Hardware and Sound and Bluetooth Devices.
- Click the Options tab
- Make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.
How to Fix Bluetooth after Upgrading to Windows 10?
If you are facing Bluetooth related issues like Bluetooth not working, or you are not able to connect to Bluetooth device then you should update your Bluetooth drivers.
Wireless devices to work on Windows 10 must use one of the supported Bluetooth profiles:
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP 1.2)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP 1.3)
- Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute (GATT) Client
- Human Interface Device (HID 1.1)
- HID over GATT Profile (HOGP 1.0)
- Object Push Profile (OPP 1.1)
- Serial Port Profile (SPP 1.2)
How to Fix Bluetooth Device Connection When Paired?
- Open Settings > Click on Devices > Bluetooth.
- Select the device. If the device is in use, it would show as Connected. If you see, Bluetooth is not working then you’ll need to remove it.
- Click the Remove Device button > and select Yes.