DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG is an error linked to DNS network service. The error appears when the user browses the Net and efforts to see a random site. Some people claim that DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG problem touches Google Chrome simply, which is not true. Because the issue isn’t associated with browser right, IE, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera can also be affected. This error occurs because of network issues, faulty change settings, DNS server inaccessibility or firewall.
Thus, if the DNS server cannot convert the names of outside servers on account of broken settings or other reasons, This error prevents access to many sites. While that seems complicated, you don’t understand all DNS-related peculiarities to fix the DNS PROBE FINISHED BAD CONFIG problem. Everything you have to do is to follow the recommendations that people offer below. All of the consumers have successfully managed this dilemma on their own, so don’t wait for anymore.
DNS_probe_finished_bad_config prevents you from accessing websites, causes issues with linking to outside services. While the name implies, this can be a DNS related error. The big event of DNS will be to solve/convert names, so when your system can’t resolve or read the address, you’ll understand this error.
Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG ERROR in your Windows:
By default, your computer is about to use the DNS configured inside your switch or switch which is Internet Services DNS unless it has been changed. I always recommend using public DNS servers, which you should see within this manual as they are most lively and have a-99% uptime. If you don’t understand, don’t worry, simply follow the steps below.
You might have encountered this error on your chrome or every other browser while accessing the internet. This Problem occurs if you find some problem along with your computer or DNS server settings. While the error code-name suggests this is a DNS related problem. DNS is used to change names of websites within their respective IP addresses.
Without the internet, our unit looks clear, since several critical tasks we like to through the web. Because of everything available on the internet for everyone. So we discover and build much understanding from the web, and sometimes, perhaps we preserve our useful stuff online.
It gets more frustrating for your individuals of the company career and for those people who are a normal user of the internet, and I am certain that before arriving at this post, you may have attempted to resolve this DNS Internet mistake by restarting the computer, but nonetheless, you’re experiencing DNS problems.
This error DNS PROBE CONCLUDED NEGATIVE CONFIG issue prevents you from accessing the internet sites, causes the matter while connecting to other services. It is not the different error & it may be viewed on all versions of the Windows Computer. This problem occurs when there is some situation along with your internet device. It happens in your Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox or other browsers too. You will find this problem if you are incapable of open a website. You may get this error when you want to understand to any site.
Methos 1: Reboot Router
- Firstly turn off your system and remove the Ethernet cable from the system > turn off the router wait for 2 min.
- Turn the router on, then the system and connect the Ethernet cable,
- Reboot PC and check for the error.
Methos 2: Flush DNS
Open Command Prompt > type the Ipconfig/flushdns > enter, this will flush DNS cache and fix this error.
Methos 3: Change DNS Settings
- Open up your control panel and go into the Network and Sharing center.
- Select network adapter, and right click it. Choose properties > click on Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4) > change your Preferred DNS server setting manually, or you can obtain DNS server address automatically
- Click OK and close the rest of the windows.
- Use Google DNS type 220.127.116.11 as preferred DNS and 18.104.22.168 as alternate DNS Or use Open DNS enter 22.214.171.124 as preferred DNS and 126.96.36.199 as alternate DNS.
Method 4: Release/Renew IP Address
- In Command Prompt, open run and type cmd and Enter.
- Type ipconfig /release and enter.
- Now type in ipconfig /renew again and hit enter. This will Renew your IP address.
- Reboot PC and the error will be solved.
Thanks for reading this article regarding How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG Error in Windows Operating system. Comment below if you need any help.